Easy steps to beat the belly bloat
Did you know that 80% of women will suffer worse bloating as they approach the menopause along with a host of other unwanted symptoms?
Many women aren’t aware that there are some easy and quick ways to sail through this time and come out feeling better than ever.
Here are 5 simple steps to beating the belly bloat. You can watch a video here and please subscribe.
- Hydrate with 2 litres of water everyday but not while eating.
- Avoid trigger foods especially processed wheat, alcohol and sugar. Keeping a food diary can help with understanding the foods that trigger your symptoms.
- Chew your food well – slow down, sit down and just eat while eating – no watching, walking, driving or working.
- Digest enzymes that betain HCL can help immensely – talk to me about the best supplements. I stock them here
- Add in fermented and cultured foods to build bacteria – kombucha, sauerkraut, kimchi can help. They are easy to make. I have a video here
If you’re struggling with any of this and would like to talk to me privately, I offer a free 30-minute call where I can find out more about you and see how best I can help.
Click on the book a call button on my website.
Need help right now – call me 07 984 326 956 or book a book directly into my calendar here
Chronic health issues??
Yes…you can most likely chalk that all up to poor gut health.
All of these symptoms are your body’s way of telling you it’s time for a change.
So let’s do this. Together.
I will be running the Time To Nourish Kitchen Programme from the 14th Sept – 2nd Nov. We will meet each fortnight. You will have lifetime access to the entire programme which includes veg, vegan and omnivore recipes, shopping lists, and menu planners so it takes the guess work out of what to eat.
Each time we meet we will be making and tasting some of the recipes that you chose. We will also be exploring the cleanse and restore techniques. You will get a personalised welcome pack with some goodies and supplements. The programme also includes eBooks and chakra healing meditations for you to do at home.
Space is limited to 7 women and 4 places are already taken. Talk to me if you wish to join for one or all sessions.
I am so excited to offer this version of the programme where you will taste juices, smoothies and ferments from ingredients from my organic kitchen garden and local produces. Let me know if you have any questions. I would love to welcome, nurture and nourish you this Autumn.
Please email me here if you’d like to book: firstname.lastname@example.org