5 Ways to avoid the Christmas bloat
Did you know that 80% of women will suffer worse bloating over Christmas?
Many women aren’t aware that there are some easy and quick ways to sail through this time and come out feeling better than ever.
Here are 7 simple steps to avoid belly bloat this Christmas
- Hydrate with 2 litres of water every day but not while eating. Never eat and drink at the same time.
- Avoid trigger foods especially processed wheat and sugar. That may seem like a silly thing to say with all the mince pies around. Could you choose gluten-free? Or make your own?
- Chew your food well – slow down, sit down and just eat while eating – no watching or drinking at the same time as your meal.
- Digest enzymes that Betain HCL can help immensely.
- Add in fermented and cultured foods to build bacteria – kombucha, sauerkraut, and kimchi can help. They are easy to make. I have a video here
- Take a few minutes to watch my latest video here where I talk about the burp test to test for low stomach acid
- Don’t pile your plate too high – leave some room for digesting your food.
If you’re struggling with any of this and would like to talk to me privately, I offer a free 30-minute call where I can find out more about you and see how best I can help. Here is access to my diary so book a call here