Six Ways To Enjoy Bloat-Free Festivities
Indulge in Holiday Cheer Without the Belly Bulge with These Smart Tips.
I’m sending you this message today full of energy, positivity and love for the festive season.
I want to share some tips on how to navigate and celebrate this Christmas without the belly bloat.
In the spirit of well-being, I have compiled some ideas to help you maintain a gut-friendly holiday season.
Six Key Ways To Reduce Belly Bloat Over Christmas
- Eat Mindfully: This Christmas, take a moment to savour each bite mindfully. That means slowing down and chewing well. Engage your senses, appreciate all the flavours, and listen to your body’s signals. Being present during meals supports better digestion and overall well-being. If you over eat, try digestive enzymes. It is the perfect way to help ease bloating when you eat too much. This is the best one that gets great results for my clients. https://trishtuckermay.com/product/superfoods-plus/
- Probiotic Power: Incorporate probiotic-rich foods into your festive feasts. Kefir, sauerkraut, and kimchi are excellent sources of gut-friendly bacteria. These foods not only add a delicious twist to your menu but also promote a healthy gut microbiome. You can make your own learn https://trishtuckermay.com/the-benefits-of-sauerkraut-and-how-to-prepare-it/
- Fibre Festivities: Ensure your holiday spread includes fibre-rich options like fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Fibre aids digestion, supports gut health, and helps you feel satisfied, preventing overindulgence on less nutritious treats. I have a range of products that ease constipation so please get in touch.
- Hydration for Happiness: Don’t forget the importance of staying hydrated, especially during the holiday hustle. Water is vital for digestion and overall health. Infuse your water with festive essential oils such as grapefruit for a hydrating twist. I stock many of these oils in my clinic so get in touch.
- Balanced Celebrations: Strike a balance between indulgence and nourishment. Enjoy your favourite holiday treats in moderation and complement them with nutrient-dense options. This approach allows you to savour the season while supporting your overall health.
- Try alcohol free mocktail recipes using essential oils. I only recommend DoTERRA oils as they are the purest, quality tested and approved to be used as flavours in food and drinks. Email me to claim 25% off plus further education and support on how to use oils for more energy, better digestion and a good night’s sleep. https://trishtuckermay.com/product/doterra-introductory-kit/
Refreshing Mocktail Recipes
Ice, half glass of cranberry, half glass of sparking water and add a drop of wild orange a drop of lime Garnish with slices of lime and orange (A capful of Grenadine will sweeten this up if you have it)
Ice, sparking water, a drop of spearmint, a drop of lime and garnish with fresh mint leaves and lime slices
Mango Mint cooler
Half glass of mango juice, half glass of sparkling water, 1 drop of lime, 1 drop of peppermint and garnish
Half glass pineapple juice, half glass of sparking water 1 drop of lime 1 drop of turmeric – add lime slices and cucumber sticks to garnish
May your Christmas be filled with joy, laughter, and the warmth of good health. Wishing you and your loved ones a gut-friendly holiday season!