The top 9 things you can do for your gut health
- Get enough sleep. If you’re finding sleep difficult, the solution could lie in your digestive tract. Irregular sleeping patterns have been linked to gut health.
- Avoid late-night snacks. Allow your digestive system to rest and repair. You will sleep better too.
- Eat slowly and chew your food well. The first phase of digestion happens in the mouth. Slow down and chew.
- Stay hydrated.
- Lower your stress levels. Chronic high levels of stress are hard on your whole body, especially your gut and hormones.
- Reduce alcohol and sugar. Did you know that cravings for sugar and booze can be a clear sign that gut health needs help? You will also sleep better if you reduce these.
7. Take a prebiotic, probiotic and digestive enzymes. Superfoods is my No 1 choice and features in all of my gut healing programmes
8. Check for food intolerances – we can test 200 different foods to check if they are causing bloating and gas
9. Change your diet and eat more vegetables. Avoid too many processed foods.
Do you need help with any of these?
Get in touch. Sometimes you need extra guidance and accountability. That is where I can help you.
Okay, you missed the enrolment for the 3-week belly bloat programme!
I have great news that this and the 8-week programme will soon be ready to do at your own pace.
You can also access the supplements I use in the programme at any time here