Top 10 weight loss tips for women
Make sure you sign up for the pre-order for my book. The first 50 people to sign up will get a signed copy, an invitation to the book launch + the bonus recipes I use in my 8-week gut healing programme.
Sign up here www.trishtuckermay.com
You will be able to purchase the book very soon.
Okay let’s talk about weight loss. I know that losing weight can be challenging, especially for women over 40. However, with the right approach, it’s possible to shed those extra pounds and improve your overall health.
I am helping several clients to focus on weight loss. All are motivated by a special event. A wedding, a significant birthday, a recent diagnosis of high cholesterol and upcoming holidays can all motivate a weight loss journey. Reach out if you need some help. I use targeted supplements, functional nutrition testing and regular accountability check-ins to keep clients on track to get results.
Here are the top 10 weight loss tips.
- Focus on whole, nutrient-dense foods such as fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and healthy fats. Adding in organic vegan protein powder can help with blood sugar balance and cravings. Check out my website for my recommended range. Beta G
- Cut back on processed and sugary foods, which can lead to weight gain and other health problems.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and help flush out toxins.
- Incorporate strength training into your exercise routine to build muscle, which can boost your metabolism and help you burn more calories.
- Get enough sleep, as lack of sleep can disrupt hormones that regulate appetite and metabolism. Getting to bed earlier and having a relaxing evening routine will help with sleep. I recommend a combination of good nutrition and a range of essential oils to support sleep. Reach out if this is challenging for you.
- Reduce stress through activities such as yoga, meditation, or deep breathing exercises. I love Insight Timer App for daily meditation practice.
- Avoid crash diets and instead aim for slow, steady weight loss that is sustainable in the long term.
- Keep track of what you eat and how much you exercise to stay accountable and motivated.
- Find a workout buddy or join a fitness class to stay motivated and accountable. Move your body every day.
- Consult with a registered nutritionist for personalised advice and support. I offer a range of comprehensive private tests to measure cholesterol, blood sugar and hormones. They are fast and done in the privacy of your own home.