What Causes Belly Bloat?
Do you ever find yourself feeling more tired than you would expect?
That’s never fun.
Let’s address the simple causes.
The biggest culprits when it comes to gut health…
1. Eating too often and not spacing your meals. This doesnt allow for the clearance of bacteria in the small intestine.
2. Consuming too much refined sugar, wheat, alcohol, fizzy drinks, dairy
3. Drinking and eating at the same time. This dilutes your stomach acid and will slow down your digestion.
What happens when we ignore the gas, burping and bloating?
* BURNOUT – chronic tiredness will cause this eventually
* Weight gain
* Food allergies
* Anxiety depression, mood changes
* Belly bloat, IBS, or constipation
* Low energy, stamina
* Low sex drive
PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THESE SYMPTOMS.
CHANGE YOUR HABITS
1. EAT SLOWLY
2. EAT REAL FOOD
3. CHEW YOUR FOOD WELL
4. GET HELP – IT COULD BE A BACTERIA, YEAST OR MOULD
I know this is easier said than done.
That is why I have created a special 3 week BEAT THE BELLY BLOAT Programme.
We start on November 30th.
By Christmas you will feel less bloated, that is my promise.
Yes, this is designed specifically with the sexy Christmas red dress in mind.
- 3 group calls, recorded and real time – I will be there guiding you all the way
- A one to one call to get you started
- 3 weeks of support via messages and dedicated group App
- Meal diary to help keep you on track
- Meals plans and recipe guides, helping you choose foods for optimal health, weight loss and vitality. 159 recipes to choose from suitable for vegan, veggie and omnivore families plus recipes your kids will love
- Checklists and food diary to keep you on track – this will help you make the changes easy and achievable
- A clear list on foods to eat and foods to avoid – personalised for your lifestyle
- Access to the best organic wholefood supplements to fast track your results with 25% discount code + a welcome pack to get you started
- Juicing and smoothie recipe book
- Valuable tips and tricks for restoring your gut health no matter where you are in your health journey
The investment is £149 get in touch here to book your place. firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t miss out – this programme only happens once a year.